Handmade Pure Leather Peshawari Chappal Kaptaan
- 100% Leather
- 100% Pure Leather
- Leather sole
- The heel measures approximately 3 centimeters
- Department name: men’s
- Strap type: Adjustable Strap
Find More Colors
Handmade Pure Leather Peshawari Chappal Kaptaan” refers to a specific type of traditional footwear made in Pakistan. Let’s break down the components of this term:
- This implies that the Peshawari chappal is made by hand rather than manufactured by machines. Handmade products generally have a unique charm and attention to detail.
- Pure Leather: This indicates that the chappal is made from genuine leather. Leather is a durable and high-quality material commonly used in footwear production.
- Peshawari Chappal: Peshawari chappal is a traditional type of sandal originating from the Peshawar region in Pakistan. It is known for its simple and distinctive design, which is characterized by an open-toe style with straps often adorned with intricate embroidery or designs.
- Kaptaan: “Kaptaan” is a colloquial term used in Pakistan to refer to a captain or leader. It’s often used to refer to Imran Khan, Pakistan’s former cricket player and Prime Minister. The use of “Kaptaan” in the context of the chappal might indicate a design or style associated with his preferences or image.
In essence, it “describes a pair of Peshawari-style sandals made from genuine leather using traditional craftsmanship methods, with a possible association to a specific leader’s taste or style. This type of footwear is often appreciated for its cultural significance, comfort, and aesthetic appeal.
Peshawari Chappal Kaptaan” refers to a specific type of traditional footwear that has cultural and symbolic significance in Pakistan. Let’s break down the components of this term:
- Peshawari Chappal: Peshawari chappal is a style of sandal originating from the Peshawar region in Pakistan. It is known for its unique design, which includes an open-toe front and interwoven leather straps. Peshawari chappals are often worn casually and are considered a part of traditional Pakistani attire.
- Kaptaan: “Kaptaan” is a term commonly used in Pakistan to refer to a captain or leader. It gained popularity as a nickname for Imran Khan, the former cricket player who later became the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The term “Kaptaan” is associated with his leadership and charismatic persona.
In the context of “Peshawari Chappal Kaptaan,” it is possible that the term is used to describe a particular style or design of Peshawari chappals that is associated with the image or preferences of Imran Khan. It could mean that the chappals are of a design that he favors or has been seen wearing.
Overall, “Peshawari Chappal Kaptaan” represents a blend of traditional footwear and contemporary cultural symbolism, likely tied to a specific individual’s identity and style.