SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD with Heatsink 2TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive + 2mo Adobe CC Photography, Heat Control, Max Speed, PS5 Compatible (MZ-V8P2T0CW)
- ADOBE MEMBERSHIP: Get a two-month membership of Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan on us when you purchase and register an eligible 1TB or 2TB Samsung SSD*.Power consumption (Idle) : Max. 35 mW (Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration). Reliability (MTBF) : 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF).
- NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE w/MAXIMUM HEAT CONTROL: The integrated heatsink disperses heat to maintain speed, power efficiency, and thermal control, preventing downtime from overheating on Playstation 5 and PCs
- MAXIMUM SPEED: Powered by an in-house controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for top speed – with a PCIe 4.0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs*
- A WINNING COMBINATION: Achieve fully immersive gameplay with sustained high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more
- SMART THERMAL CONTROL: Uses Samsung’s own nickel-coated high-end controller to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip; With the added heatsink, play confidently on PS5 gaming consoles & PC computers without performance drops from overheating
- A PERFECT FIT FOR PLAYSTATION5: The 980 PRO with Heatsink has a thin 8.6mm housing, which perfectly fits PS5; Its slim size and optimized power efficiency are also ideal for building high-performance PC computing and gaming systems
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you’re always getting the best performance out of your SSD
- WORLD’S #1 FLASH MEMORY BRAND: Experience the performance and reliability from the world’s #1 brand for flash memory since 2003;** All firmware & components, including Samsung’s world-renowned DRAM & NAND, are produced in-house.