Peshawari Handmade chappal
Want to look different? Order these stylish footwear and stand out in the Crowd! Casual footwear that goes with Jeans, Khakis, Shalwar Qameez. These Sandals Are Polishable Hence Offer a Longer Lifetime This exclusive footwear is trendy, stylish, and comfortable. Perfect for parties, wedding, functions, events. WEAR THEM WITH OR WITHOUT SOCKS Peshawari chappal is a traditional footware of Afghanistan & Pakistan worn especially by Pashtuns in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The shoe takes its name from the city of Peshawar where it originates from, while chappal is the local word for flip-flops. We ship our all overseas item to our valued costumers through reputed courier services like DHL or FedEx. Note: Color May Slightly Vary From Pictures.
- High Quality
- Insole padding for maximum comfort
- Adjustable Strap With Buckle Closing
- Comfortable Arch Support
Find More Colors
Peshawari Handmade Chappal, often referred to simply as “Peshawari Chappal,” is a traditional type of footwear that originates from Peshawar, a city in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. These chappals are known for their distinctive design, comfort, and craftsmanship. They have gained popularity not only in Pakistan but also in other parts of the world due to their unique style.
Key features of Peshawari Handmade Chappal include:
- Design: Peshawari chappals typically have an open-toe design with a leather upper and a flat sole. The upper part of the chappal is adorned with intricate hand-stitched patterns and often includes straps that go around the ankle and the back of the foot.
- Materials: The chappals are traditionally made using high-quality leather, which is known for its durability and comfort. The leather used can be dyed in various colors to create vibrant and eye-catching designs.
- Craftsmanship: One of the defining features of Peshawari chappals is the intricate craftsmanship involved in their creation. Skilled artisans handcraft each chappal, carefully stitching the leather to create unique patterns. This craftsmanship gives each pair of chappals a personalized touch.
- Comfort: Peshawari chappals are designed to be comfortable for everyday wear. The flat sole and open-toe design allow for breathability, making them suitable for warm weather.
- Cultural Significance: Peshawari chappals are an integral part of the traditional attire in many regions of Pakistan. They are often worn with shalwar kameez, a traditional outfit, and are considered a symbol of cultural identity.
- Global Appeal: In recent years, Peshawari chappals have gained popularity beyond Pakistan’s borders. Their unique design and handmade craftsmanship have made them a sought-after fashion item in various parts of the world.
- Variations: While the traditional design remains the same, modern interpretations of Peshawari chappals might include slight variations in terms of colors, embellishments, and even the materials used.
These handmade chappals not only reflect the rich cultural heritage of the region but also showcase the skill and artistry of the local craftsmen. They are a prime example of how traditional craftsmanship can continue to thrive in a modern, globalized world.