Black Peshawari Chappal, Handmade Leather
- Durable Tire Sole sole
- These sandals are handmade with cow leather and have very comfortable soft soles.
- Can be worn with jeans, shalwar kameez, and any kind of attire for a classy look.
- Perfect for casual, formal and traditional event.
- When placing order kindly message us the size. US size 7,8,9,10,11 available.
- These are handmade sandals so to avoid size confusion specify the exact size of your foot. Put your foot on a paper and draw a mark/line straight from the tip of toe and another mark/line straight from the heel backside, measure it in cm or inches and send us via message.
Find More Colors
Peshawari Chappal is a type of traditional sandal that originates from Peshawar, a city in Pakistan. It has become an iconic footwear style, not only in Pakistan but also in other parts of South Asia. Peshawari Chappals are characterized by their distinctive design and craftsmanship.
Here are some key features of Peshawari Chappals:
Black Peshawari Chappal Handmade Leather
- Design: Peshawari Chappals typically have an open-toe design with a series of leather straps that cover the foot. The straps are often arranged in crisscross patterns and are hand-stitched to the sole.
- Material: These sandals are traditionally made from high-quality leather. The leather can vary in color and texture, ranging from natural shades to dyed versions like the mustard color you mentioned earlier.
- Craftsmanship: Peshawari Chappals are renowned for their artisanal craftsmanship. Skilled craftsmen meticulously hand-stitch the leather straps, creating intricate patterns that add to the aesthetic appeal of the sandals.
- Comfort: Due to their simple design and the use of soft leather, Peshawari Chappals are known for their comfort. They are often worn as casual footwear, providing a comfortable option for daily use.
- Cultural Significance: Peshawari Chappals are an integral part of Pakistani culture and fashion. They are often worn on special occasions, traditional events, and even as everyday footwear. They have also gained popularity outside of South Asia as unique and stylish sandals.
- Unisex: Peshawari Chappals are unisex, meaning they can be worn by both men and women. However, there might be variations in design and color preferences based on gender.
- Variations: While the basic design of Peshawari Chappals remains consistent, there can be variations in terms of colors, patterns, and embellishments. Some might be more simple and understated, while others could feature more elaborate stitching and decorative elements.
Peshawari Chappals reflect the rich heritage and craftsmanship of the region they come from. They have a timeless charm that blends traditional aesthetics with contemporary fashion trends, making them a popular choice for people looking for comfortable and stylish footwear.